Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amigurumi beer!

My boyfriend jokingly complained that I (being a tea lover) had a teacup tree ornament, but he (being a beer lover) didn't have a beer tree ornament. So, without him knowing, I have worked to rectify this situation. That's right, I crocheted a little amigurumi beer glass for him to hang on the tree.



I started at the top, crocheting in white spiral to create the top of the glass.



Then I formed the body of the glass, and changed into yellow so that the glass would be full of beer. I then stuffed it before stitching on another spiral - crocheted piece for the bottom of the glass.



Now just to put a happy face on him and he's all done! Happy little Christmas beer.

If anyone would like the crochet pattern for this little guy, just let me know.

Cheers

Stitchybritt

No comments:

Post a Comment