Saturday, December 18, 2010

The gift of lemons

Hello everyone. I have been mad sewing allsorts (mainly pyjamas, a couple of men's shirts & boxer shorts) but haven't time to post photos yet ... however, here's a pressie that is really easy & ever so tasty - homemade lemon curd.

You need to be prepared by having a couple of empty jars, but everything else is really straight forward, generally from your store cupboard plus the key ingredient of big fresh lemons.


I used this microwave recipe here, & whilst it probably still took 10 mins or so cooking time, there was no sticking - it was super easy. There's more on my blog here.

I still need to decorate the jars & make individual labels & there is a warning - it's so good you'll want to make two batches so that you can keep some yourself (I did - as shown above!)

No comments:

Post a Comment