Monday, December 6, 2010

Lavender filled doves & tissue pouch

I've made two more Christmas things this week, one is for my own Christmas tree, and the other is a gift.

Firstly, I decided to make my own fabric doves for my Christmas tree, using op-shopped Christmas fabric, leftover silk, and ribbons cut from the inside of strapless tops and skirts (you know the annoying ribbon hoops that are supposed to be used to hang from clothes hangers? Well I find them annoying so I cut them off, but save them for future craft things!)

I filled the doves with soft toy poly fill and dried lavender to make them smell nice



And I've (almost) made my final Christmas gift for the year. I found a tutorial on allwrappedup.blogspot for a fabric tissue pouch, and thought this would be a great gift for my aunt that travels overseas a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment