Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's all done!

Hi Guys

I've not really posted here due to no time to get to the computer to sort the pics to go with the posts. I'm afraid this post is without pics as well.

However I have got everything done now. I would like to thank all of you for your inspiration. I have so many ideas for next year thanks to you all!

All in all I have completed 5 messenger bags (from this tutorial?, 1 needle roll (from this tutorial), 1 make up brush roll by adapting the above pattern, 1 small child's bag (using the pattern found here), 2 sets of wrist warmers (using the idea here), a tailors ham and pincushion, a freezer paper stencil t-shirt with the Blue Sun logo, jars of plum jam/tomato chutney/onion marmalade/courgette jam, more soap than you can shake a stick at.

Phew!

I have one last gift to go which is a knitted moose for my stepdaughter. I'm doing that now. I hope to post pics of everything over the holidays when I have a bit more time. Also I will do recipes for the jam etc too.

No comments:

Post a Comment