Monday, December 13, 2010

Raspberry jam for teachers

Our school is of the 'takes a village to raise a child' philosophy and it being such a small school (under 50 kids) they all have a part in the education and welfare of my girls.

So when I make a christmas gift I can't just make it for the teacher herself, it has to be for all 9 of them.   From itinerant hearing support, to the office lady to the teachers and principal.  They're all lovely people.

So this year. 

JAM.

2 kilos of frozen raspberries / 2 kilos sugar / squeeze of lemon




Of course I just had to try it out !

Delicious.

And the cost of it all up was $30 for 12.5 jars of jam, including the jars which I bought new from a $2 shop, for $1 each.  Even cheaper if I would have had a nice collection of jars, but they were such a motley bunch that I couldnt go there for gifts !

lore
x

No comments:

Post a Comment