Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY clip on earrings



Hello, my name is Erin and I blog over at Miss Crayola Creepy. After going to a bead store on Sunday morning I fell in love with these rose beads. I don't bead, but I had a project in mind for what I found.

I made myself some clip on earrings! I used the beads, clip on earring pieces, and some glue. That's it. Easy, quick, cheap, I love it.

The colors of the actual earrings are closest to the bottom photo. I LOVE the green ones, but I am not into the coral ones. Let me take that back, I just don't like the size of the coral roses. The clip on backing is much too large for the small beads and shows more than I would like, so take that into account if you make yourself a pair. 

I may just make a few more pairs as Christmas gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment