Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introduction and My Tentative Christmas Gifts List

Hi everyone! I'm Tanya from Craft Couture by T.C. This is the first time I post in the Crafty Christmas Club. (Thanks Tilly for letting me participate in this fun activity :)).

This is the first year I will give my family, friends, co-workers, etc. some handmade gifts.

My current list:

My boyfriend - a photo album (scrapbook), Kindle case, and an amazon gift card to buy e-books

My mom and aunt - frame pouches

My sewing friends - camera strap cover, arm rest pin cushion from a tutorial made by Amy @ During Quiet Time

My students - a mac book sleeve, some small frame pouches

My colleagues - small pouches, facial tissue pouches

These are all I could think of right now. I will try to update my list again. :)

Thank you everyone for sharing some great ideas. I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment