Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi there! I'm so excited!

And I just can't hide it!  I enjoyed so much reading posts on this blog from last christmas season that I tried to sign up for this christmas back in august.  True story!  So unfortunately while I am living out of boxes at the moment my crafting ability is somewhat curtailed, I am still enjoying reading what other people are doing and look forward to posting some of my work once I get settled.

The only project I have custody of is a shawl/wrap I am knitting on a long knitting loom out of some kind of knubby thin yarn.  No pictures right now.  The yarn is some kind of fall medley of colors - mostly rusty orange brown I think with some green and maybe reddish bits.  That could be wrong though.  I'll have to dig it out.  Ah well.  As always I am inspired by the creativity here and look forward to being able to share my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment