Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello, Tilly here, long time no post, but yesterday some friends came over for Craft Club, so I have some craft to show you!


Here is a lovely (if I do say so myself) felt rose brooch I made using Marie's wonderful tutorial


I sewed a brooch back onto a circle of felt to attach to the back (excuse the slapdash stitching).


Hélène made a pink one to go with her lovely top. Very easy, very satisfying, highly recommended! I think I'm going to make quite a few of these for all the ladies in my family...


I also made a pretty poppy bead necklace under careful instruction from my friend Anna. This is destined for one of my female relatives.


And finally, a two minute project made from buttons threaded onto organza ribbon. I think I'll keep this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment