Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mini Bloomers



I've had this Collette pattern for mini-bloomers for a while (download it free here), thinking that I would make some in a silly pink sometime for myself. Then last week I realised that they would make great gifts for three close friends of mine. So! I bought some gingham in pink and purple and started to sew.


Unfortunately this is as far as I got when my overlocker decided to stop working (I have rethreaded it over and over and over but it still won't make a chain) so I have to wait until I can get to the sewing machine repair shop before I can go any further.

I think they will turn out pretty cute though. I will definitely post updates. I'm sure, if you weren't interrupted by a dodgy overlocker, that they would be very quick to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment