Sunday, November 21, 2010

Easy shoe bag

Do you have a friend with a bit of a shoe buying habit? (and let’s face it, who doesn’t?)  Well here’s a quick and stylish present idea. A cute little bag just large enough for a pair of your high heeled finest.  

A friend commissioned me to make this for her friend for Christmas.  The friend walks to work in trainers and she wanted a nice shoe bag to keep her shoes in – great idea!  She specifically wanted a shoe print on the fabric which I managed to find here.  

The bag itself is just a simple drawstring bag. I got the instructions from Sew What! Bags but I’m sure there are trillions of easy drawstring bag tutorials out there if you need one.  I lined it with a pale pink polka dot fabric and included the Crafty Christmas Club essential – a ‘handmade’ label.  
I’ve got a bit of leftover fabric so I’ll definitely be making a few more. x

No comments:

Post a Comment