Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crafty Cath Kidston tutorials

After sharing some cute Cath Kidston tutorials in my last post on this hear wonderful blog, Lore politely asked if I could provide a PDF for the Coat Hanger tutorial. Sorry for the delay in doing this Lore, but I figured while I was at it, I could share all my favourite tutorials from the booklet. I hope they provide good sources of inspiration for you all!

I've uploaded the PDFs to Scribd as I don't know a better way of doing this! You can view the PDFs, but to download and/or print them, you'll need to sign in. You can do this really fast by just filling in the minimum information required.









I've also uploaded the Templates page for you - each tutorial should tell you what % you need to photocopy the corresponding template at.


Hope this is helpful, any problems let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment