Friday, October 21, 2011

It's a knitting bonanza!!

Hi! It's Katie from the Little Red Squirrel again!

Now you may remember from my list of things to do that my Christmas Crafting list is very full of knitting projects. Well I have been going crazy with my knitting needles and I have managed to complete 3 of my projects already! Here they are in all their glory:

1. Beret for my brother's girlfriend
(pattern from this lovely book)

Pretty bow detail!

Pretty spiral pattern on the top


2. Lacy scarf for my Nan
(pattern found here)

I added some pearls to the scarf too :)

In all it's lacy glory!



3. Cricket vest for my Sweetheart
(pattern purchased from this site)

I am totally in love with this vest, I may have to steal it from my Sweetheart!

Cable detail

The vest from the back

Now I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself! I'm especially happy with the vest for my Sweetheart, it's so snuggly and warm and the cabling knitted up so beautifully. I am definitely going to try and get some wear out of it myself!

Anyway that's it from me for now, how are your projects coming along? Have you been getting your needles out too?

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment