Saturday, October 22, 2011

Danielle's Christmas Plans

Hello! I'm Danielle and I JUST started blogging over at SewDanielle. I am BRAND NEW to sewing and I want to give handmade Christmas gifts to get more practice. Here is my list so far... I keep reminding myself that I am only human and I need to keep my list to a minimum! I can always add more later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Makeup brush rolls. Tutorial found here
.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fabric Alphabet. Tutorial found here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crayon Rolls. Tutorial found here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Two Handed Pot Holder. Tutorial found here.

Fabric envelope clutches... I'm going to copy my favorite envelope clutch that I always carry

I also want to make a few pairs of pajama pants and scarves. I'm going to look at how my fellow crafty christmas clubbers are making these items!

I can't wait until the gifts are done so I can get to the wrapping. Its my favorite part!

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment