Friday, October 14, 2011

My Christmas crafting begins

Hi there,

I'm Kirsty and I blog over at The Leopard Anchor. Every year I say I'll make presents for every single person on my list and every year I fail through leaving it too late.

I have just started my Christmas crafting this week by revisiting a craft I haven't done since last winter, crochet.


My sister in law is going to get a pink, cream and grey striped scarf made using this pattern. I'm using a nice cheap chunky yarn & a 10mm hook, it . I've made this scarf before:


In fact, it was the first thing I ever crocheted (& only crochet project I've ever finished) and it's the best scarf I own, if I do say so myself. If I can come up with an appropriate colour combination then my other sister in law will also be receiving a scarf from the same pattern.


My dog likes to pose, can you tell?

I really recommend this pattern to beginner crocheters, it's really straight forward but looks really impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment