Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Crafty Christmas List

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah and I blog over at Rhinestones & Telephones. I promised myself that I would be super-organized this year with handmade gifts, as I was sewing into the wee hours last year. I made my list several weeks ago and have been working away at it.


The ladies in my family will be receiving:
-Lavender sachet eggs from Mollie Makes, Issue 1
-Sugar scrub in their favourite scent
-'Sassy Shopper' bags (to be used as the wrappings) from Mollie Makes, Issue 5
-Half aprons from Cath Kidston's Sew

The men in my family will be receiving:
-Knit hats
-BBQ kit with homemade ketchup and spice rub.


For my daughter, I'm making:
-Crocheted and felt food, plus a mini market bag (so cute!)
-Chrysanthemum doll with matching outfits
-Elf slippers from a vintage pattern

Everyone will be getting homemade cookies in their favourite flavours and my peppermint bark.

I love reading everyone's lists and progress! It's so inspiring and my Pinterest boards are going to be full of lovely ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment