My first task as part of the Crafty Christmas Club is to show you my Christmas list (as it stands now), in the hopes that I'll be so motivated I'll finish all I set out to do.
- A Christmas outfit for a Little Miss: I've just finished a circle skirt using this tutorial by Dana, from Made. Here's my take on the skirt. For the Christmas outfit, I'm planning on making the skirt with a red polka dot fabric and then making a white top. I'm not sure what style of top would go with the skirt.
- A Christmas outfit for a Little Master. I have no idea what yet.
- A purse: I'll base the purse on this tutorial, by Needle and Spatula.
- A cover for a TOM TOM. I'll probably make my own pattern.
- Some small purses, maybe with a frame or small zippered pouches.
- A slightly larger framed purse.
- A cushion in browns with some kind of appliqué.
- A couple of kid's belts.
- An Art Caddy using a pattern from Gingercake.
- Lavender Sachets using a tutorial from Calli at Make It Do.
- Monster Puppets from a tutorial by Six Sisters Stuff
- For the males in the family, I have no idea yet.
I tend to get carried away with lists, so I'm stopping here. If time permits, I can always add to my list later.
That's enough from me for tonight. I look forward to your feedback.